On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 11:23:56AM -0500, Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> Tell us more about the problem you're trying to solve.
> What type of content you want to send in and return back.
>
> Can you you consider using HTTP GET parameters to submit to Cocoon, instead
> of XML?
> This will allow you to use XMLForm, etc.
I am writing an application for Pocket PC for company's mobile representatives
I don't think I can use GET parameter because of the size of data (whole
invoice for example - I do not want to collect is sequentially in session
object because it's more complicated)

> Otherwise you can use StreamGenerator. It will read your XML Post and make
> the XML available in the pipeline.
Still I do not know how to validate the data ( product units number available
in store vs units ordered for example ) and place an order using plain XSL
because that's all left when you receive the document as SAX events

The best way i figured now is:
make an xsp that parses appropriate request parameter manually, esqls to
database, outputs result

        ouzo

--
            __
        \_\\  //_/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]          _\\()//_