I still don't think I'm explaining this correctly..   I want to get the
value of an HTTPRequest parameter that called the XMLForm
but was *not* part of the XMLForm into the XMLForm or into the bean.

http://www.superlinksoftware.com/cocoon/samples/bringmethis/action/postoffer.html?itemNo=3

So when I call that, I want the (not hidden now, but hopefully will be again) itemNo
to be populated
with the 3.  From the form, how do I get itemNo into the model or the form, without
making the calling
screen part of the XMLForm?

-Andy