I want to customize my error page by getting one of the request parameters
(language : "lang"), to query a database (like xindice) with it passed along
a hard-coded error code.

I have the following and authentication works ok for now (test with an user
xml file). Is the parameter lang in session when authentication fails ?
if so, how do I pass shunshine:getxml context="request" path="/lang" to my
query ? (xpath expression)

Thank you very much.

<!-- authentication -->
 <map:match pattern="dologin">
 <map:act type="sunRise-login">
 <map:parameter name="handler" value="baepp-handler"/>
 <map:parameter name="parameter_company" value="request:company"/>
 <map:parameter name="parameter_username" value="request:username"/>
 <map:parameter name="parameter_password" value="request:password"/>
 <map:parameter name="parameter_lang" value="request:lang"/>
 <map:redirect-to uri="menu"/>
 </map:act>
 <!-- not authentificated -->
 <!-- to do : access context to get LANG ?? -->

 <map:generate
src="xmldb:tamino://localhost/tamino/BAEPP/BAEPP/#Error[@code='310001' and
Description[@lang='{HERE I WANT THE VALUE OF LANG PARAMETER}']]"/>
<map:transform src="xsl/copy.xsl"/>
<!-- this stylesheet also wants to access lang -->
 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
 </map:match>

Barbara