I cannot get the cocoon:/ protocol to work when using it from a sitemap
that was mounted from another internal request using the cocoon:/
protocol.  I have included snippets of my two sitemaps that duplicates
this.

Have I misunderstood how the cocoon:/ protocol works, or is this a bug?
It works if I do not use cocoon:/ within the second sitemap and generate
the xhtml directly.  It also works if I do not use cocoon:/ in the first
one and directly mount the style sitemap.

The requested URL is something like http://localhost/test/admin/users

sitemap.xmap :
---------------
    <map:pipelines>
        <map:pipeline internal-only="true">
            <map:match pattern="*/getstyle/**">
                <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="style.xmap"
uri-prefix="{1}/getstyle"/>
            </map:match>
        </map:pipeline>

        <map:pipeline>
            <map:match pattern="*/**">
                <map:generate src="cocoon:/{1}/getstyle/muni"/>
                <map:serialize/>
           </map:match>
        </map:pipeline>
    </map:pipelines>