From: Gerhard Hipfinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 5:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: jboss 3 + cocoon 2.0.3

Hi!

I deployed my own war file based on cocoon 2.0.3 in jboss 3.0 (with
tomcat 4.0.3).

The deployment works without any errors but when I try to access the
application I get the following error message

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/opt/jboss/bin/jndi:/localhost/sitemap.xmap (Datei oder Verzeichnis
nicht gefunden)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:103)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.FileSource.getInputStream(FileSource
.java:140)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.AbstractStreamSource.getInputSource(
AbstractStreamSource.java:161)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.gen
erateResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:367)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.cre
ateResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:333)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.loa
d(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:292)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:265)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

So it seems that jndi is used to locate the sitemap.xmap. Where can I
configure this one?

Thanks,
Gerhard

--