I have just experienced the same problem when I tried using multiple
xincludes:
The following styleshhet works fine with the first xinclue only but
throws out "Failed to execute pipeline.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Premature end of file." which is probably caused by some sort of problem
with flow control between the two xinclude's

John_

_

<xsl:template match = "/dailycollection">
        <xsl:for-each select = "//@src:key">
                <xsl:element name="a">
                        <xsl:attribute name="href">
                                <xsl:value-of select="."/>
                        </xsl:attribute>
href="http://kun.rte.ie:8080/cocoon/{.}#xpointer(//NewsLines/HeadLine)"/></td>
href="http://kun.rte.ie:8080/cocoon/{.}#xpointer(/NewsML/NewsItem/NewsComponent/NewsItem/NewsComponent/NewsComponent/Metadata/Property[@FormalName='MediaName']/@Value)"/></td>

                </xsl:element>
        </xsl:for-each>

</xsl:template>

Torsten Knodt wrote:

>Hello Albert,
>

>>>Hello Albert,
>>>thanks for your fast answer.

>>>I've checked it with xmllint, which gives no errors.
>>>

>>Ok then.
>>

>>>When I look into it, it also seems ok.
>>>And it is created via xml serializer, so I don't know, how it shouldn't
>>>be  well formed.
>>>

>>The xml serializer doesn't guarantee that the document is well formed,
>>xmllint does.

>>>Is it possible to see, where exactly the problem is? A line number or
>>>the  element would be a help.
>>>

>>I don't know if a log transformer after the xinclude would be of any
>>help... If you want to try it put
>><xsl:transform type="log">
>>  <xsl:parameter name="logfile" value="filename.log"/>
>></xsl:transform>
>>I believe that as it is within a pipe a process will be thrown for each
>>transform and it is not necessary that one has finished for the other to
>>be started so you may log only until where it crashed... it's just an
>>idea..
>>

>I've tried it. It looks OK in my opinion. It also ends with an endDocument.
>
>With kind regards
>       Torsten Knodt

It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please note that emails to, from and within RTÉ may be subject to the Freedom
of Information Act 1997 and may be liable to disclosure.