I just tried the latest from the cocoon_2_0_3_branch and got...

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling control_xsp:
Line 448, column 45:  unreported exception: java.lang.IllegalAccessException; must be
caught or declared to be thrown

Line 448 in control_xsp.java is:
    registerOutParameter(1,
EsqlQuery.getType("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleTypes.CURSOR"));

EsqlQuery.getType(String typeName) throws ClassNotFoundException,
NoSuchFieldException, IllegalAccessException

These need to be declared as thrown in the generated code (or caught, logged, and
something else thrown).

Also, I don't think paging works within esql:call-results/esql:use-results e.g.:

        <esql:call-results>
          <esql:use-results>
            <esql:result><esql:get-object column="8" from-call="true"/></esql:result>

            <esql:skip-rows><xsp:expr>sessionData.getRow() -
1</xsp:expr></esql:skip-rows>

<esql:max-rows><xsp:expr>sessionData.getRowsPerPage()</xsp:expr></esql:max-rows>
I'll look into this one next week.

Regards,
        Neil.