Hi!

I'm about to start using views. I'm trying to do something that I'm not
sure can be done.

Can I use <map:aggregate> in views?

What for? Well, this way I would be able to add my side-menu XML
elements after the content generation, but before the final
transformation. I'm looking for a way to add content to *all* of my
pages before their final transformation to HTML, without having to use
<map:agregate> in every pipeline.

        Thanks in advance,
                Igor