From: "Martin Lüthi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: Efficient aggregation

Thank you for your hint. I just tried out XPathDirectoryGenerator
(scratchpad)
which essentially does what I need, but is a lot less messy than my initial
approach. However, also these results seem not to get cached... Presumably I
should save the result with something like a SourceWritingTransformer, and
only rebuild the file after explizit request.

Martin

--
Martin Lüthi                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]