Hi Cocoon users,

I'm about to finish my degree in computer science and
want to start my career as a web application developer,
preferably in Germany, Austria, Switzerland or the U.S.

I got a first glance at Cocoon when I developed a prototype
of an intranet application for my current employer. Amazed
by the elegance of web publishing based on XML and Java,
I originated the website http://www.cocooncenter.org - maybe
some of you already visited it. It would be great if the task
of application development was combined with website
development, requirements engineering, and usability analyses.

If you're looking for an enthusiastic and Cocoon-experienced
co-worker or employee, I'd like to get in contact with you!

Greetings from Germany,
Andreas Hartmann
   www.cocooncenter.org
   Your Guide to Apache Cocoon
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
FN:Andreas Hartmann
EMAIL;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
TEL:0381 1289289
ADR;PREF:Grubenstr. 13 A;;;Rostock;Germany;18055;
ADR;WORK:;;Grubenstr. 13 A;Rostock;Germany;18055;
END:VCARD