I am trying to use XMLForm and the Mod-DB actions together. Mod-DB can
take the request-parameter from XMLForm and perform an action, in this
case, a select using a unique email address. In my XMLForm Bean the
variable for this email address is EMAIL, so the request parameter is
also EMAIL. Mod-DB tries to do a select ... where EMAIL=?, where ?= the
request parameter TABLE_NAME.EMAIL.

I tried using

<map:act type="request">
                 <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
                <map:parameter name="default.TABLE_NAME.EMAIL"
value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/>
</map:act>

This adds a PARAM = TABLE_NAME.EMAIL to the sitemap, but mod-db doesn't
use this. The  ? = null in this case.

I added [EMAIL PROTECTED] to the end of the URL as
request parameters and mod-db got the correct data from the db, but
XMLForm generates an error because TABLE_NAME.EMAIL is not in the bean
as a variable.

Basically, I want to know how I can match these things up.
Can anybody help?

TIA

--
Robert J. (Bobby) Mitchell