I don't think so.  I just installed C2.0.3 running with TC4.0.1 and JDK1.4
and am having the same problem.

Shawn Alexander McManus
Concentra Managed Care Services, Inc.
972-720-7876 (office)
972-720-7999 (fax)

                      "Sushil

                      Bhattarai"               To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      <sushilb@hotmail.        cc:

                      com>                     Subject:  Re: JSP Server Page

                      09/10/2002 02:00

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      cocoon-users

Ok, I got Cocoon 2.0.3 but I cannot get it to work. As far as documentation
is concerned, with Tomcat 4.0.1 there aren't any configuration required.
Like it said, I dropped cocoon.war in webapps directory. I'm getting
sitemap compilation error when trying to access Cocoon. I'm using jdk1.3.1.
Does that make any difference ?? Also which is the best place to check
Cocoon log. Neither cocoon/web-inf/log nor Catalina/log seem very helpful

Sushil