--- Vadim Gritsenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Alex Romayev wrote:
>
> >--- Vadim Gritsenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >wrote:

> >>example:

> >>Are these funny characters above in UTF-8? Does
> your
> >>XSL has
> >>encoding="UTF-8" on the top?
> >>

> >Yes.  Also, note that this only happens to the href
> >attribute, the value of the <a> element comes out
> >correctly.
> >

> Then what do you want? It works correctly. See
> http://www.w3.org/Addressing/rfc1738.txt
>
> Vadim

Good point, I may have a problem in another stylesheet
(part of the pipeline that responds to the url in
question):

This parameter is set by the href:
<xsl:param name="city"/>

This should match and does it correctly when 'Delhi'
is passed, but does not match when I pass 'Дели':

<xsl:apply-templates select="//city[name=$city]/>

-Alex