Hi all,

I am modifying a web site that used php/saxon calls to generate html, to be presented via cocoon instead.
The web site was using an xsl page that produced 5 html documents from a single xml one (the html generated is the TOC, the frames, etc...). The user could view the page by clicking on a link to the main document (the one that declared the frames and included the other documents). Since I'm new to cocoon, I was wondering how I could view my document using tansformers/serializers. Is my xsl page re-usable ? How can I generate the five documents in memory and view the main one ??? Is it possible ???

I'm a bit lost with cocoon,
if someone could help me...

Thank you very much.
Gan.