Antonio Gallardo Rivera wrote:

>Can I use session variables into a XSP? I cannot reach it only trought a
>transformation. How I must declare the name space to use it in XSP since

Antonio,

><xsp:page
>        xmlns:xsp-session="http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0";
>create-session="true"
>        xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";>
>
>does not work.

This is to access Cocoon session object using session logicsheet. Read
more on:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/xsp/session.html

>Currently I need to use:
>
>       xmlns:session="http://cocoon.apache.org/session/1.0";

This one allows you to work with "/session framework", /also known as
"/sunShine", and has nothing to do with sessions above. This sunShine
sessions are available via transformer. Read more on:
/http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/developing/webapps/sunshine.html
/
Please go through examples also.

Regards,