Von: Skladovs, Victor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. September 2002 09:39
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: AW: FOP In Latest Cocoon Releases

Hi Frank!

I think all we have to do is to replace xalan and maybe xerces jars in a
cocoon distribution.
I tried to do this. I replaced xalan-2.3.1 with xalan-2.0.0 in
Cocoon.2.0.3. It worked very unstable, I did it all back at the result,
but my pdf were fine!

The question is how could I replace xalan and xerces in cocoon? What
must I take into account so that the cocoon works stable?

Regards,
Viktor