From: Ganael LAPLANCHE [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 6:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Upload troubles....

Nobody can help me ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ganael LAPLANCHE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 9:58 AM
Subject: Upload troubles....

Hi all !

I've got a little problem with cocoon upload...

My project has to unzip a file once it's been uploaded, this is done
with an xsp page. My problem is the file doesn't exist (nearly each time
I upload a file) when the code is executed ! (the file.exists() java
method returns false)

 I suppose cocoon executes the xsp code *before* the end of the upload,
so my file isn't found...

Do you have a clue ? Do you know what I could do to fix this bug ?

Ganaël.