Hi All,

I am familiar with the user of wildcards in matchers, and the use of the
resulting sitemap variables {1}, {../1} etc. But my question is this:

Is there a sitemap variable that corresponds to the matched pattern for the
current matcher? For example in the following matcher:

<map:match pattern="home">
    <map:generate type="file" src="docs/home.xml" />
    <map:call resource="XHTML" />
</map:match>

is there a variable I can use this will return "home" as the value? I would
like to have an action-set/resource that uses the matched pattern as a
parameter. I can then use this in all my matchers without having to set the
parameter manually for each one.

Thanks in advance,

Robin Wyles