I kind of doubt that it has to do with XSP because if i serialize the
output as XML and do the transformation later by reading the xml file
generated from the XSP directly, it works fine . HOwever, if i generate
the XSP directly, some of the output just missing

Anyone use XSP with ESQL and use XSLT transformation faces the same
problem?

\