Ryan Agler wrote:

>Can a guru out there give me a hand?

The problem with loggin comes from the fact that in your setup
org.apache.log classes are loaded once and shared among contexts, and
from the fact that logging uses some static methods/variables. Example
(from CocoonServlet):

        final Logger logger =
Hierarchy.getDefaultHierarchy().getLoggerFor("");

Thus, all instances will share same instance of the log -> all instances
will write to same log file.

Cannot comment on XSP problem right now. But try latest 2.0.4-dev
version: it has one patch for XSP reloading problem.

Vadim