At 01:12 AM 10/13/2002, you wrote:
>     Robert> I built on 10/12/2002 OK, so perhaps just environment?
>
>Could be. If I type:
>
>which ant
>
>then it finds ant in the jwsdp/bin directory - that's ant 1.4.1, do I
>need a different version?

What happens if you type "which java" ?  Do you get an unexpected one
installed by your linux distribution?

It looks like you're using an ant that came in some other package.  Perhaps
that package is missing something.

Why not try using ant 1.5.1 from http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/index.html

Of course, make sure ANT_HOME and the path are set to the right ant.

Scott