At 14:34 12/10/02, Steven Noels wrote:
>Better: combine the DirectoryGenerator with the CInclude Transformer.

Thanks for the suggestion Steven. What I have done is to write a perl
script which I run whenever the xml files are updated. This generates an
XML file which includes all the others in the directory. So in the end I
don't use DirectoryGenerator or Aggregation in Cocoon - but CInclude works
fine.

(I better figure out CachingCInclude too.)

Alex

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London.
Software For Complex Websites http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Open Source Software Companies please register here
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/oss_support/