Antonio Gallardo Rivera wrote:

>Hi, I am trying to run the Modular Dabatase Example from the Cocoon site, but
>with PostgreSQL 7.2.
>
>I am using Cocoon 2.1 (lastest CVS), Java 1.4.1, Tomcat 4.1.12 on Red Hat
>Linux 7.3.
>
>Someone make it work?
>
>I am having problems with:

>      <keys>
>      <key name="gid" type="int" autoincrement="true">
>            <mode name="auto"  type="autoincr"/>

I got it to work with Sybase. Above, the mode name="auto", by default is
configured in <cocoon>/WEB_INF/cocoon.xconf as
org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.database.HsqlIdentityAutoIncrementModule.
I had to add a description for the ManualAutoIncrementModule.

--
Robert J. (Bobby) Mitchell
Systems Administrator