Hello,

I would like to configure validation (against an XML schema) in some pipelines. When I turn on the validation feature of the parser in cocoon.xconf, I'm asked for the sitemap grammar, even if the sitemap doesn't refer to any schema or DTD. I modify the sitemap in order to do the validation against sitemap-2.1-draft.xsd, but it doesn't work because of the different namespaces (1.0 in the sitemap and 2.0 in the schema). So, is this the correct way to activate validation in cocoon? And if it is, where can I find the correct schema for my sitemap? Or do I have to set the validation inside the pipeline, maybe with an action, an XSP or my own "ValidationGenerator", instead of in cocoon.xconf?

I also need to use the schematron validation in my application. I´ve done a pipeline for obtaining a compiled schematron from an schematron, and another one to apply it to an XML document, but I would like to know if cocoons support this type of validation with its own components.

Oskar