Hi Guys,

I have downloaded the latest snapshot... is this suppose to be the 2.1 -dev???

Built the src too many times using webapp or installwar parameters, and I still cant do it right.
I am seeing the welcome page but the samples links are not working and the only link working is the
refactored samples link.
What am i doing wrong? Or what did I didn't do?

Alternatively, what I have done is installed the latest binary release v2.0.3 and then build the latest
snapshot using installwar. Now, of course it'll be runnning okay because of the binary release but,

Do I have the latest version from the 2.1 -dev ( if the latest cvs snapshot is the 2.1 -dev ) ????
Is there a way to check if the portal components are in the main branch???

Thanks in advance

Richard