From: ROSSEL Olivier [mailto:olivier.rossel@;airbus.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 4:06 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [Off-topic:XSLT] Passing an XML fragment via a HTML form.

> It will work for a textarea if that is an option, but for an
> input, all the tags get stripped out and just the content
> gets included.

This is a very interesting thread.
So with hidden textareas or you custom class, I can pass the XML
fragment.
But when receiving the request parameter in my XSL, how can I transform
it
into a XML fragment again and out put it of the transformation?
Is the noddeset() function useful in that case?

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be
accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and
security reasons. This access is controlled under Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practises.