From: "Mohamed El-Refaey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: internalisation with schematron (XML-Form)

Hi Michael ,

I faced the same problem and here is what I did when I read the mailing
list regarding the i18n with Schematron validation error :

1- the XMLForm file is :
<xf:password ref="/password">
        <xf:caption><i18n:text>Password</i18n:text></xf:caption>
        <xf:violations class="error"/>
    </xf:password>
2- the Schematron file :
 <rule context="/password">
            <assert test="string-length(.) &gt; 7">
                The Password Should be @ least 8 character.
            </assert>
        </rule>
    </pattern>

3-the sitemap :
  <map:transform type="xmlform" label="xml"/>
                    <map:transform src="xforms/stylesheets/translate.xsl"/>
                        <map:act type="locale">
                            <map:transform type="i18n">
                            <map:parameter name="locale" value="{locale}"/>
                            </map:transform>
                      </map:act>

in which the translate.xsl file is the that what they r talking about in
the mailing list :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
                xmlns:xf="http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/xmlform/2002";
                xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.0";>

<xsl:template match="document">
      <document>
            <xsl:apply-templates/>
      </document>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="xf:violation">
      <xf:violation>
            <i18n:text>
                  <xsl:value-of select="."/>
            </i18n:text>
      </xf:violation>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="node()" priority="-1">
      <xsl:copy>
            <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
            <xsl:apply-templates/>
      </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

and the Catalog file :

<message key="Password">Password</message>

I wish this will help u

Mohamed