Hy;
Is there some logging facility, that shows me, which resources have been utilised for one specific browser-request ?
A list of entries in a logfile would be very helpfull for me.
It would be rather fancy, if i could get such a list in
a separate browser window, telling me, which resources
have been taken from the cache, which ones came from
the filesystem and so on...

any help is welcome.
regards, hussayn

--