Hello,
I have a couple of questions on how to use
SessionTransformer:

1. I have a "multiple" select, which is being
submitted by a form, so that my request string looks
like:
my-action?selectItem=1&selectItem=2&selectItem=3...

Does anyone know how I could retrieve all of the
"selectItem" request paramters?  I've tried (just to
see what happens):

<session:getxml context="request"
path="/parameter/selectItem"/>, and this just gets the
first selectItem parameter (id=1).

What I would like to get is:
<items>
 <item id="1"/>
 <item id="2"/>
 <item id="3"/>
</items>

2. I would like to set an attribute with the value of
a request parameter.  I understand, that if I were to
set an element I would do something like:

<item>
 <id><session:getxml context="request"
path="/parameter/id"/></id>
</item>

However, what I would like to do is:
<item id="the value of id request parameter"/>

Does anyone know if this is possible, or if not, what
are the typical workarounds?

Thanks,
-Alex