Hello,

I can't seem to figure out how to redirect back to a
protected resource after the authentication.  The
sample only has one resource called "protected".

For example, I would like to protect anything that is
under cocoon/admin/*.  Let's say someone requests
cocoon/admin/add-user resource.  I've noticed that
when the framework redirects to the login resource it
adds the following to the url:

resource=%2Fcocoon%2Fadmin%2Fadd-user.

Is there a way to retrieve this in the sitemap, i.e.,
something like:

<map:redirect-to uri="{request-param:resource}?

Thanks,
-Alex