> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@;apache.org]

> Artur Bialecki wrote:
> >
> > Is there a way to redirect internally (without going back
> to the browser)
> > from an action? Actions get a Redirector but it is a
> SitemapRedirector
> > that calls HttpEnvironment.redirect(). Is there any way
> > I can get a ForwardRedirector in my action.
>
> The best way is to exit the action and redirect in the
> sitemap, so that
> you can easily modify it later, and your Action becomes more reusable.
>
> All URL contracts /should/ be in the sitemap.

Unfortunately (well not really) I started with Cocoon 1
and had *lots* of man-hours invested in XSP pages that
talk to EJBs and have lost of logic (in logicsheets).
When I moved to Cocoon 2.0.3 I did not want to redo
all of the XSPs because: 1. I had no time, 2. Cocoon 2.1 is
coming and it has cool new things as well as it changes
some other things again.
So now I have an action that processes XSP and stores
results in request attribute. This action does many things
including handling any errors which involves redirection.

Currently I use external redirection from that action
but I would like to redirect internally instead. So if
there is a way of doing internal redirection from the
act() method please let me know.

Thanks,

Artur...