I am just starting to really get into XSP, having worked with various other parts of
Cocoon
since 1.3  and I  have three questions regarding XPS Logicsheets:

First, it appears that a logicsheet must declared to be used and that the only place
to declare a
logic sheet is in the xconf file. Is this correct?
Second, is the xconf file only reload at Cocoon restart time, or are there other
events that
trigger a reload as well?
Third, are changes to a logicsheet picked up and used in a running Cocoon environment,
or are they
only caught when the configuration is read? If changes are picked up, are they a
dependancy of the
pipeline, or are they only picked up when the XSP itself is recompiled due to another
trigger,
such as being updated.
Thanks!

--
"The heights of genius are only measurable by the depths of stupidity."