Hi I've a little problem because I want to automatically generate the "link" header (if you use Mozilla, it's very useful, if you want to show it: menu -> view - show-hide - site navigation toolbar - show [as needed]).

Here is an example:

<link rel="home" type="text/html" title="How to build an IR receiver" href="."/>
<link rel="prev" type="text/html" title="Circuit" href="circuit.html"/>
<link rel="next" type="text/html" title="Diode and Resistor" href="02.html"/>
<link rel="last" type="text/html" title="Links" href="links.html"/>

I wrote an howto about building a serial IR receiver (http://www.manoweb.com/alesan/lirc); there are few pages describing the process:
index.shtm
tools.html
parts.html
circuit.html
01.html
02.html
03.html
04.html
05.html
links.html

The above html code sample is from 01.html: "home" links to index.shtm, "prev" to circuit.html, "next" to 02.html, "last" to links.html.

Until now I wrote my html by hand but I wanted to automate it with Cocoon. It's quite finished (simple xml files trasformed with xsl in html (pdf)) but now I need to generate automatically those links in the header.

How can I implement it? Perhaps on the sitemap a parameter to the xsl transformer wich tells the actual file name; the xsl-t should then check it against an xml file where I wrote the exact order of the pages, and write the link headers accordingly.

What do you think?
Thank you
as