From: Richard Reyes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 10:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cocoon Portal - User Roles

Hi again guys,

I have checked the source codes of the portal sample...

I found out that if I am to add new user or to add new roles, both task
will end up submitting forms with different parameters to this resource

/cocoon/myportal/sunspotdemo-sunriseconf

which inturn would exactly match this sitemap snippet in the process...