On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 01:50:10PM +0100, Steven Noels wrote:
> Matthew Langham wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I have my pictures from the Cocoon GetTogether up here:
> >
> >http://sunshine.s-und-n.de/events/ghent/index.html
> >
> >A great event and many thanks go out to Steven Noels and the "rest of the
> >team" for putting on such a great job. See you next year!
>
> I'll be slowly preparing a post-mortem site with everything linked and
> aggregated - this will happen in the next days/weeks (some actual work
> to do now ;-)
>
> For now, please head towards
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0103539/2002/11/20.html#a61 to find links to
> the image gallery and http://radio.weblogs.com/0103539/2002/11/19.html
> for my rolling blog of that day.
>
> Thanks to all who attended, it was fun all the way :-)

If I may, I would just like to add my voice to this chorus of gratitude by
thanking Steven, Marc and Bruno (the Outerthought crew) for putting on
such a fantastic and brilliantly organised event!

This event has gone a long way in helping bring the cocoon cummunity
even closer together and proves once again that email contact is no
substitute for face to face contact.

Thanks a lot Guys :)

Regards,
Michael Melhem

Ps Wow ... Ghent is a very beautiful town!