De: Kirchhoff, Lars [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2002 7:20
Para: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Asunto: AW: XMLForm: dynamic content listbox

Hello,

I'm trying the same and did manage to create a dynamic list
of checkboxes from a database. But I still don't get it completely.
Where is the ref="/hobby" defined? I looked in the UserBean and the
userIdentity.xml, but found nothing. Can somebody give me a hint.
I would like to change this to one of my own variable names.

regards Lars