From: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday 26 November 2002 14:49
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: output XML

On Tuesday 26 November 2002 14:36, Shaw, Chris wrote:
>. . .
> Can someone in the know point me to the 'how to write a serializer'
> documentation?
>. . .

I don't think there are specific docs on this yet but you might find the
following pages helpful:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/developing/extending.html
http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=WritingPipelineComponents

And a good starting point would be to study the
org/apache/cocoon/serialization/XMLSerializer.java
source code.

More specific questions on this belong on the cocoon-dev list I think.

-Bertrand

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but
shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except
where provided for in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any
unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is
prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via
e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.