----- Original Message -----
From: "Joerg Heinicke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Carlos,

have a look into the log files. I guess you will find hints, that the
path to the image is resolved not in the way you want it. If this is
true, the base path is missing I don't want to tell something wrong,
because I don't know exactly, but I think in Cocoon you can only work
with absolute paths.

Joerg

Carlos Marcelo Santos wrote:

I use the following lines

           <fo:page-sequence master-reference="all">
               <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
                   <fo:block><fo:external-graphic src="1.jpg"
content-height="100%" content-width="100%"/></fo:block>
               </fo:static-content>

I had intented with jpg and gif too.
The output in pdf is ok, but I can't see any image.
What do I wrong?
Are there some component that I must install to see it?

Thanks.

Carlos Marcelo Santos.