Hi Guys,

I have been trying somethings on the portal samples. And I have downloaded the latest cvs versions ( through wincvs ).
After I have built it using

build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=yes -Dinstall.war="C:\ApacheGroup\Tomcat4.1\webapps" webapp

targeted for 1.4 JVM, Erased all my working cocoon intallations. I have copied the war file into the tomcat webapps, then point the browser to localhost:8080/cocoon.

I got this error..

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: org.apache.cocoon.CascadingIOException: org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!: org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!

Any ideas..?

Configurations:
Windows 2000 Advance Server
j2sdk1.4.0_03