Hi,

I'm attempting to view an xml/xsl page in a browser through Cocoon.  I have Tomcat up and running and my browser pointing to the following URL:

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/mystuff/person.xml

However I encounter the following error: "Cocoon 2 - Resource not found"

I created the person subdirectory within cocoon to store all my xml/xsl files.  Am I directing the browser to this file in the proper manner? Even when I place my files within the welcome(default) subdirectory in cocoon and enter:

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/person.xml

I still encounter the same error: "Cocoon 2 - Resource not found"

Does anyone know where I'm going wrong??

Many thanks,

David