I tried to load this form:

----code
<?xml version="1.0" ?>

<document xmlns:xf="http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/xmlform/2002";>
<xf:form id="form-feedback" view="test" action="addworkstation.html">
<xf:caption>Test</xf:caption>

  <xf:repeat nodeset="select/document/typeOfWorkstation/item">
    <xf:output def="description"/>
    <xf:ouput def="@id"/>
  </xf:repeat>

</xf:form>
</document>
----code

It's still the same: there is the correct number of items in the page but there are
empty (the values aren't set).

The values are not set. Why??

If I don't insert ../document/.. in the path, the correct number of items are not
displayed.

Thank you
Regards
Sylvain