From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 8:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FW: Add/Remove/Edit Sql entries with buttons (using ESQL)

Excuse me, previous message was not complete :

Hello,
I want to Add/Remove/Edit Sql entries by clicking on buttons. I tryied
with these 3 actions :

    <map:actions>
      <map:action name="add-workflow"
      src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.DatabaseAddAction" />
      <map:action name="del-workflow"
      src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.DatabaseDeleteAction" />
      <map:action name="upd-workflow"
      src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.DatabaseUpdateAction" />

And these action-sets

  <map:action-sets>
    <map:action-set name="workflow">
      <map:act type="add-workflow" action="Add" />
      <map:act type="del-workflow" action="Delete" />
      <map:act type="upd-workflow" action="Update" />
    </map:action-set>
  </map:action-sets>

. These actions are in my sitemap. Now, if I want them on a button, like
:
<form action="process-workflow" method="POST">
 <input name="process" type="hidden" value="Upd"/>
 <select name="SELdispatcher">
          <esql:connection>
                <esql:pool>personnel</esql:pool>
                <esql:execute-query>
                 <esql:query>select usrID, usrName from wfUsers order by
usrName</esql:query>
                 <esql:results>
                  <esql:row-results>
                  <option>
                          <xsp:attribute name="value"><esql:get-int
column="usrID"/></xsp:attribute>
                      <esql:get-string column="usrName"/>
                  </option>
                  </esql:row-results>
                 </esql:results>
                 </esql:execute-query>
          </esql:connection>
 </select>
 <input name="wfName" type="text"/>
 <input type="submit" value="Save"/>
</form>

Where  <input type="submit" value="Save"/> is the button to update sql
database.