What can I do in a Cocoon sitemap to send a redirect if
I also need to execute a pipeline to produce a side-effect?

Specifically, I am trying to respond to a POST by writing
a file to disk and redirecting back to the page that caused
the POST.  The redirect is to drop the POST information
so page refreshes will work normally without causing
additional POST's.

Here is the working pipeline that writes a file to disk:

  <map:generate src="some-xml-file"/>
  <map:transform src="some-xsl-file"/>
  <map:transform type="SourceWritingTransformer"/>
  <map:serialize/>

Here is the working redirect:

  <map:redirect-to uri="some-uri"/>

Anybody know how to combine them so they both happen

Thanks,
Tim