Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: Writing output of pipeline to a file

Hi Anna,

I had this problem and didn't find a solution for caching the output of the pipeline to perform an OutputAction as saving in a file. Finally i chose to save the XML, and to perfom the transformation/serialization when a request need the transformed file. It supposes that the transformers are not modified.

Another solution should be using the CommandLine classes to perform the pipeline in an action but i can't say more about it.

Hope a better solution exists...

Ludovic