On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 19:46, Phil Shafer wrote:
> Is there an archived set of sources available for the
> contents of excalibur-xmlutil-20020820.jar? I'm getting
> a NPE in org.apache.excalibur.xmlizer.impl.XMLizerImpl.toSAX()
> and can't see what I'm doing wrong. The current sources for
> jakarta-avalon-excalibur don't have this class (but do have
> the interface XMLizer), but I may be looking in the wrong cvs
> module. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have got similar problems when trying to build from sources.

I think you could get what you are looking for from cvs
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-avalon-excalibur) with
commands like:
$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvspublic
$ cvs login
$ cvs checkout -D 2002-08-20 jakarta-avalon-excalibur

I am just like you, a Cocoon user.
I have got a C/C++, CVS, Autotools background.
I am new to Java.
Finding jars in CVS was a great surprise for me.
Is there .so in apache-httpd CVS?