From: "Björn Voigt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hello Cocooners,
>
> We use a Linux/Tomcat4.1.12/Cocoon2dev Installation on a server
> with many users. Some users would use Cocoon to create a homepage
> with it. Is it possible to configure Cocoon to include folders
> from home directories like apache with public_html and How can we
> include classes from this folders.

Just take a look at the sitemap in /src/webapp/userhomes (Cocoon 2.1):

       <map:match pattern="~*/**">
         <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="/home/{1}/public_html/"
uri-prefix="~{1}"/>
       </map:match>

       <map:match pattern="~*">
         <map:redirect-to uri="{0}/"/>
       </map:match>

These two matchers would do the trick.

Btw, it would be also possible to do the same thing for Windows platforms
using system-property module (take a look at the
/samples/modules/sitemap.xmap), but the problem is that user home base
directory on Win2000 contains spaces and that causes problems in Cocoon.

Konstantin