Sreenivasan N. wrote:
Hi All

It is just a bare suggestion. Currently there are samples which are split ted in various pages. Is it possible to have sample applications which can be used for Corporate intranets or internets so that the idea to develop those kind of sites will be easy. Give a thought about it.
For my intranet I use Forrest xml.apache.org/forrest.
The xml Apache site is built on it and it's Cocoon.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -