Hi all,
               I am using cocoon to apply XSL transformation
on XML files generated by my 'SERVLETS'. So, cocoon
intercepts the client request, calls the proper application servlet, then applies xsl mapping on the servlet's output and returns the result as a html file.
                Now, the problem I am facing is, this way I am unable to maintain sessions among my servlet's clients. Each new request coming to my servlet is creating a session afresh because it's not the client directly, but cocoon that's making a request for my servlets.
               Has anybody  faced this problem or know the solution? Pl. let me know ASAP.

regards
nanda kishore.