Martin,

Thanks, worked like a charm.  Unfortunately, I now
find out that although I have mulipart uploads
working, versioning does not work via HTTP.  Have you
found a workaround to this?   I have not implemented
the webdav-servlet yet, but I am sure that works just
the same via WebDav.  It seems as though the
slide.xconf (formerly Domain.xml) makes no difference
via HTTP. I will hack at this and see what I can do.

*one more thing*
Stephan Michels points out in the read me file of
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/cocoon/samples/slide/README

<quote>
Some things must be fixed:

* The base directory for the content stores should be
set, but don't know how.
</quote>
,but I was able to set this properly.  Did you have
this problem?  I will contact Stephan and let him know
as well.

Thanks again,
Julian

http://mailplus.yahoo.com