You get this because of this "Form is null [id=form-feedback]."  Change all
*.xml forms on the howto to have id="form-howto" instead of the form-feedback
and this should take care of this error. Next problem would be to comb over the
logic of the HowtoBean, it gets stuck on the Cooking mailing list because of a
typo, traditionalReciepes   it should be traditionalRecipes.  I have not
corrected this part myself, so I have not seen how the confirm.xml and would be
displayed.
  One thing though is that I have not gone over the logic of HowtoWizardAction,
I would like to expire the session after a succesful test so that subsequent
visit of the same howto previous selections are not kept in the "session". ey
How about your turn in resolving this part? <wink>

aps

http://mailplus.yahoo.com